Monday, November 5, 2012

Raw Cashew Dreamcake


It's ma birfday! I considered just picking up a VGF cake some where because my original attitude was; It's my birthday why should I make my own cake and then I remembered I'm Type A. I actually hate baking; some one asked me today if I ever completely ruin something and have to trash it in it's entirety. Of course I do, you don't actually think I know what I'm doing, do you? Anyway, the things I usually ruin are baked goods, they are the red wine stain on my wedding dress. I guess this would be an exception as it is not actually baked.

This was my first raw cake so I followed the recipe to a T. I'll spare myself retyping the recipe and send you straight to a favorite site of mine My New Roots for the original.
My Asshole Diet 

No comments:

Post a Comment