Friday, November 9, 2012

Persimmon, Pomegranate and Mint Salad


Pomegranate has got to be the most beautiful fruit ever. But I am like a mother with many children and I say that to just about every fruit/veggie that makes it's way to my chopping board. Seriously though, every time I open it I feel like a gemologist who's cracked an undiscovered cave of rubies. That's how exciting shit gets in my kitchen.

Serves 4
20 minutes

4 Fuyu Persimmon, peeled and sliced
1/2 Pomegranate, deseeded
1/4 cup Mint, chopped
2 Tbsp Agave
1 Tbsp Meyer lemon juice
Pinch Cinnamon

1. If you are not serving right away, wait to add pomegranate as it will stain your persimmon. Combine fruit and mint.
2. In separate bowl mix agave, lemon juice and cinnamon.
3. Mix it all together. I suggest getting a high five from everyone that eats this (they'll agree you deserve it)

My Asshole Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment